The purpose of the School Community Council is:
- To build consistent and effective communication.
- To allow parents an opportunity to be actively involved in their children's education.
- To enhance academic excellence at the school and address the needs of students.
- Discuss school programs and issues.
- Develop a School Improvement Plan.
- Develop a School Land Trust Program.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a Staff Development Plan.
- Advise and make recommendations to school and District administrators and to the School Board when appropriate.
The public is invited to attend our SCC meetings. If you would like to address the council, please contact the school's principal or chairperson of the committee. All meetings take place in the school's library on Thursdays at 5:00 PM. Meeting dates are posted on the school calendar on the homepage.
Dates for Future Meetings:
Agenda for Upcoming Meeting:
School Community Council Members 2016-17:
Brian Larson-Assistant Principal
Eric Price- Assistant Principal
William Shields - Teacher/Vice Chair
Barbara Jones - Teacher
Lisa Morey - Media/Secretary
Jessica Ballard - Chair
Megan Ballard - Student
Kortni Cox - Student
Minutes of Past SCC Meetings:
2016-17 Final Report click here: https://secure.utah.gov/slt-admin/public/reports.html