School Community Council
The purpose of the School Community Council is:
- To build consistent and effective communication.
- To allow parents an opportunity to be actively involved in their children’s education.
- To enhance academic excellence at the school and address the needs of students.
- Discuss school programs and issues.
- Develop a School Improvement Plan.
- Develop a School Land Trust Program.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a Staff Development Plan.
- Advise and make recommendations to school and District administrators and to the School Board when appropriate.
School Community Council Members 2016-17
Brian Larson-Assistant Principal
Eric Price- Assistant Principal
Lisa Morey-Vice Chair
The public is invited to attend our SCC meetings. If you would like to address the council, please contact the school’s principal or chairperson of the committee. All meetings take place in the school’s library at 5:00 PM. Meeting dates are posted on the school calendar on the homepage.
Minutes of SCC Meetings:
Land Trust Final Report 2012
To view WJMS’s School Land Trust Program 2011-12 Final Report, click here.